- Q1. I downloaded a free version, but App Store charged me one dollar.
: If you register your credit card, App Store makes a hold. It's a hold while they verify the card.
Once the card is verified, the hold will be released. It's not actually a charge.
- Q2. I just purchased the artist’s OKESTRA. However, App Store overcharged me.
When App Store charges you for purchase of application, sometimes the amount of purchase can include recent purchases in 24 hours.
So please check the breakdown of purchase from App Store.
- Q3. I don’t know how to use OKESTRA. Is there a guide like a user manual?
You can see the menu. ‘HELP’ -> ‘MANUAL’ (Bottom of the page) There’s a basic instruction about menus, features.
For artist’s OKESTRA, see menu ‘SETTING -> HELP’.
- Q4. What is OKE-file exactly?
- A. It is an interactive new concept music file format created from the original soundtrack, its original accompaniment, lyrics and photos.
- Q5. When I tapped the download button in OKE-Store, the registration page appears. Can I use OKE-Store without registration?
Yes. You can pay for coin and download the music.
But if you register OKE-Store account, your breakdown of purchase remains in membership information.
So when you delete and re-install OKESTRA on your device, you can download the music which you purchased again for free.
- Q6. I complete the payment of coins, but the coin count in OKE-Store doesn’t be renewed.
Occasionally, update can be delayed cause of network problems. Please run OKESTRA again.
- Q7. After using coin, download of OKE-file is stopped.
Changing the network method (Wi-Fi/3G), it can happen in you device.
However your history of purchase is remaining, so you can download again without re-purchase.
- Q8. Downloading and setup are stopped after purchase of the artist’s OKESTRA. Should I pay again?
If you use same Apple ID with before one, you can install it again.
Registration and Log-in
Select the ‘Coin Button’ side of OKE-file or ‘Your Coin Button’ (if you run first, you have 0 coins) bottom of the page.
App will ask whether you will log-in or not. Please select ‘YES’
(You can purchase coin and download OKE-file though you select ‘NO’. But your music can restore when errors occur and contents can be different which you can see. So please note this.)
If you visit OKE-Store first time, select ‘REGISTER’. If you are not first time on OKE-Store, put your E-MAIL & PASSWORD. (Log-in will be need once)